Mass Effect Saga : Legacy
- Replace : Force Sensitivity
- Benefit: The Biotic Skill is considered a Class Skill for you. In addition, when you may select a talent from you Class Talent List, you may choose to select a talent from any of the Biotic Talent for which you meet the prerequisite.
- Replace : Force Training
- Benefits: You can now train in the skill Use Biotics. You also add to your Biotics suite 1 + your Wisdom modifier (minimum 1) biotic powers. You can add the same power more than once.
- Special: Can take more than once, and if your Wisdom modifier increases, add a number of Biotics uses equal to the number of times you have taken this feat. Some powers may have prerequisites; you must take those before gaining the indicated power.
- Prerequisites: Heroic level 5th
- Benefit: Reroll attacks against synthetics and keep the second result
- Benefits: Taking this feat allows you to use Tech mines and Tech powers. Make a Use Computer or Mechanics check to activate a mine or power. As with Biotic Training, you gain access to a number of powers equal to 1 + your Intelligence modifier (minimum 1), and you may take this feat multiple times to gain more powers; each power may only be used once per encounter. Require an Omni-Tool.
Tech Mine Enhancement I
- Prerequisites: Tech Specialization, Skill Focus (Use Computer)
- Benefit: Increase the explosion area of your Tech Mines by 1 square. (Your mines affect a 3×3 square instead of a 2×2 square area)
Tech Mine Enhancement II
- Prerequisites: Tech Mine Enhancement I
- Benefit: Change the area of your Tech Mine explosions from a 3×3 area into a cone. You can switch between either shape when setting the mines but doing so is a swift action.
- Feat linked to Force Power: Those feat might translate to Biotic powers but would require DM approval to be sure
- Feat linked to Lightsaber: Since lightsabers don’t exist in Mass Effect those feats need consideration. If they can relate to other type of melee weapons then they are available with DM approval.
- Other Feats: All other feats are available as per normal Star Wars Saga rules.